In this episode, I talk about AMPScript, a Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud developer language used to dynamically insert content into emails, landing pages, mobile and push notifications. For more information and documentation on how to use AMPScript check out http://help.exacttarget.com/AMPscript/.
December 9, 2013
April 8, 2016
February 12, 2014
June 16, 2014
Get updates by email.
- Introducing Google Fonts for Email & Enterprise Workflow Sharing
- What Litmus Learned From Tracking 17 Billion Email Opens [Infographic]
- Webinar: Ask The Expert With Bridgette Darling from Adobe
- How about an email makeover? Listen to The Marketing Cloudcast for some tips.
- WEBINAR – What’s New in The Spring Release?